A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EMR/EHR vendors want to eliminate MTs - But read this blog

Posted: Mar 13, 2010

http://www.thehealthcareblog.com/the_health_care_blog/2010/03/its-not-about-meaningful-use-.html

Thanks for posting that - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
That's really interesting. I've got that blog bookmarked now.

Similar Messages:

Software Vendors
Feb 11, 2011

For four months now I have been researching software vendors to upgrade my very small transcription business. So far it has come down to Medikin and Infraware. Has anyone worked on both of these and did you prefer one over the other? ...

Why Don't Facilities Simply Demand 98% Accuracy From VR Vendors? (nm)
Apr 02, 2015

. ...

Did They Eliminate The 'PAUSE' Command??
Dec 24, 2012

How would the doctors like it if every patient they saw paused for over a minute between words? Then they complain when we are out of TAT. Can they comprehend that for all the hours MTs are left sitting at their desks not producing because they are waiting and waiting for the next word to finally ooze from the dictator's mouths, they are delaying TAT for that report? I wonder if they are aware how much time we spend working while producing nothing. ...

Eliminate The MTSO - Thoughts?
Apr 09, 2015

For others who have had it with the miniscule wages, unreasonable expectations and unethical business practices, have you thought about working directly for the providers again?   What would it take to be able to do this?   Are all EMRs set up to receive dictation?  Anyone know how we would integrate our services with the EMR and the approximate cost? I would think that for providers who are fine with 24-hour turnaround, we could offer the same service they are receivi ...

Headphones That Eliminate Background Noise?
Mar 14, 2015

Does anyone have recommendations for headphones that eliminate background noise? Do they exist? I am so tired of hearing one doctor dictate in the background of another!! ...