A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

currently contracting with AccuPro - mysteryshopper

Posted: Apr 09, 2015

Is there anyone currently contracting with AccuPro who cares to share?

Not currently, but previously worked for them... - Linda

[ In Reply To ..]
The two ladies running it were very nice to work for. Always paid on time. The account (CTCA-Tulsa) has two HIM women who are real bears to work for. I don't know about there other accounts.

Similar Messages:

If Accupro Is Straight Typing?
Sep 21, 2013

Does anyone know if Accupro is straight typing? ...

VA Contracting
Jun 11, 2010

Hello Colleagues - Does anyone know anything about VA Centers and how to sub contract or a contact?  Thanks! ...

Independent Contracting
Apr 16, 2014

can anyone give me some info independent contracting.  what all is involved, what taxes need to be paid, do I pay double social security, do I need a buisness license, etc.  any helpful information would be appreciated. Thanks ...

Independent Contracting And Raises
Oct 26, 2009

I am finally leaving the broken world of transcription vending to become an independent contractor once again.  I am so very fortunate enough to have benefits through my husband's employer, so it's the pay I am really missing.  Is it unreasonable to put a raise in the contract?  The hospital basically told me they are not contracting for as much $ as they used to (yet another slap in the face of my career), and kind of hinted that raises are a joke.  When I follow ...

HELP! New To Independent Contracting And Need Some Advice
Jan 12, 2012

Hello all, I have a potential new job, FINALLY!! I am relatively new out of school and have only had one, short-term position in transcription. I worked at the facility and was paid hourly. Now, this doctor that I'm in talks with for this position is wanting to know fees and contract stuff. I have NO IDEA how to set that up or what to even charge. Can anyone help with this, or at the very least, point me in the direction of where to find information that could help me create something? Sho ...

Question Re Indep Contracting
Feb 11, 2012

Good morning  I've been an MT for just over two years now and have always been an IC working for a transcription company until recently when a local doctor hired me as an employee to do his transcription.  I work from home, certain established hours, and he pays me hourly and takes out taxes etc.  Now I've been contacted by another local doctor to do his transcription, but he wants me to be an IC and pay me by the line - I will have to keep my own line count and send an ...

Independent Contracting - Is It Worth It?
Jan 04, 2013

I have a zillion questions; however, I am on unemployment, which I would probably get an extension and a grant to go to school only I am not really interested in coding/billing because well I am just not that keen on the healthcare field anymore.  Not to start anything, but unem really only wants to give grants for a 3- to 6-month certificate mill, in which more than likely I would not get a job coding anyway.  All it would do is buy me some more time to wait for something else, which ...