A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Very, VERY unprofessional of you - sm,

Posted: Feb 20, 2012

Precyse!!  You tell me 3 times to call you when I get half a minute.  I do....THREE TIMES!!  Then you email me and keep saying you will contact me.  Thanks for my patience.  Then I get an email saying "we see you are testing and want to make sure you have the correct link."  Umm, you already told me three times I passed the test and to call you (also unprofessional...you call me!!).  Okay so I email and say I am the one who passed and you have asked to call.  So just now I get a thanks for your interest email.  Precyse....NO THANKS!!!  Very rude and unprofessional!  Waste of time!!!  BIG thumbs down!!!!  You can be sure I will make note of this as a company to stay away from and warn my friends to stay away from, as well!

AND VERY DISORGANIZED TOO. - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
I realize that these companies get bombarded with many, many applications from us, but they should at least get this straight about who passes and who has failed their test. I think this is a problem with many other companies and that is why we never hear back from most of them.

You have my sympathy for the way they treated you. No you do not have to be treated that way, so keep on looking.

You Go Girl!!!!!!

Thank you! And to everyone else, as well. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have to admit I was feeling bad about myself. I am going to look at it like that, though. Someone is looking out for me!!

Someone is Looking Out For You - Ex-Precyser

[ In Reply To ..]
I think God is doing for you what you can't do for yourself, meaning that you are better off not working there to begin with. They are probably offshoring the entire interview process by now. Stay away ... stay far, far away. Let this be a lesson to you.

Could not agree more, a matter or time before - they go down...

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Because what jobs are not being sent overseas are - being filled by family of (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
management who have no idea what they are doing...company is being sued and about to receive other law suits so i would suggest everyone stay away...

Sounds like it serves them right then!! But I have to wonder - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
why they are advertising then?

Because they are always behind - their turn-around times.

[ In Reply To ..]
That's what happens when you are always one-upping the competition ... providing lower prices, quicker turn around times,etc. It's impossible to keep up with, even for the folks in India!

Patient First did me the same way - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
When I called them on the phone to check on how I did with testing after not hearing anything from them, they told me I was 1 of 5 who passed their test in the past 6 months and to check daily for openings, as they were opening new clinics all the time. He also encouraged me to email or call if I didn't hear back from him. After a month or more, I emailed to see if they had any openings. He said he was just going to post one that day and to apply to it, so I did. Another month goes by. I then get an email thanking me for my interest. I called him to see what was going on, and he then acts clueless as to who I am and why I'm calling. After reminding him of who I am, why I called, and our prior conversation, he tells me I didn't pass their test.... WHAT???!!??? If they are THIS disorganized in testing someone, I certainly don't want to work for them....

I agree completely! - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
hate to think what else they are disorganized about!!

There ya go! - Beentheredonethat

[ In Reply To ..]
We are given red flags, bells and whistles about a company...there are signs *before you sell your soul to the company.* CHOICES

Similar Messages:

Inscribe - Talk About Unprofessional
Sep 10, 2011

Talk about unprofessional.  Michael at Inscribe calls at 7:00 a.m. for an interview.  Then, when I call back 4 hours later, it is a home number, and Roy answers, hello.  I ask to speak to Michael, Roy seems dazed and confused.  Again I ask to speak to Michael about a job interview.  Roy puts the phone down and yells for Michael, and tells him he has an interview on the phone.  Michael picks up the phone, also dazed and confused.  I explain that I am returning his call, that he had left me ...

Unprofessional Word Choices
Oct 07, 2013

Lately, I have transcribed many reports where the doctors use the word pee instead of void or urinate.  Also they have used threw up or throwing up instead of vomiting.  Also I had one doctor say the patient had number 2 instead of bowel movement.  This to me is so unprofessional.  These are not even the right words for lay-people to use.  Are they not teaching the correct terminology in medical school anymore?   I get the urge to change the words to the proper ones ...

Totally Unprofessional IMO For A Company To Name
Sep 25, 2014

a time and day to call regarding a job and then just not ...

Production Manager At SoftScript Very Unprofessional And Threatening Emails
Jan 19, 2015

Is there anyone out there working for SoftScript.  My PM of 4 years just disappeared out of the blue and her replacement is horrible.  Sends multiple emails daily that are rude and borderline threatening, demanding responses... ...