A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transcend shows its appreciation for MT Week... - noid

Posted: May 18, 2010

...with a pay cut.  Way to raise moral and keep employees happy guys!  Wow, wish I could think of a good way to return the favor and show my appreciation.

send them the star back with a "note" clipped to it - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Haha - noid

[ In Reply To ..]
...thought it was a roach clip. Maybe it's their way of telling us to chill out.

Send them the star back ... - J

[ In Reply To ..]
With a roach clipped to it (the 6-legged variety)!

Don't feel bad. A long time ago when I worked for MQ they sent us a roach clip for MT week, an alligator clip glued to a paper clip. I had to laugh to keep from crying!
Starfish for sale. 38 cents or best offer. - n/msg
[ In Reply To ..]
You're selling your fuzzy orange starfish??? sm - Rainbow
[ In Reply To ..]
How truly inhumane. I'd think you'd at least be caring enough to say "free to good home."
If you dont charge a "rehoming fee", someone might - get it and torture it to death.
[ In Reply To ..]
Or feed it to a snake.
Awwww, the one with the beady lil eyes and Acusis t-shirt? - Count me in for 45 cents!
[ In Reply To ..]
LOL, it sounds cuter and cuter every time he comes up!
I will bid 50 cents plus postage if... - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
you tattoo a "Q" with a line through it on one of the arms...
BRIGHT IDEA! - See messge within....
[ In Reply To ..]
Someone might be able to make a small mint if they were to make T-shirts with that "anti-logo" (Q or MQ with a line thru it) on the shirt. Betcha lots of people would buy one right about now!
(continued...) THEN, when people stopped wearers on the - street to ask what it meant, they could tell them.
[ In Reply To ..]
hehe

shoulda sent it back with a microphone planted inside. lol - just joking

[ In Reply To ..]

At least they sent you a trinket, all we got at my company - was an email

[ In Reply To ..]
Just a short email saying (paraphrasing) "Thanks for helping to make us the great company that we are."

I guess they're thanking us for taking these pay cuts so they could have a higher profit margin.

Must be OTI; I got the same. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

LOL! That would never fly with me... I delete most of - my company emails without ever reading them!

[ In Reply To ..]
I just don't need my blood pressure going up that many points. So, I do myself a favor and almost never read their emails.

She did not get a trinket - she got a pay reduction - Must Read the Article first

[ In Reply To ..]

When did you get this "gift" from Transcend? - Transcend MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't gotten anything yet, but from the posts here maybe this is a blessing?

Similar Messages:

Not A Week Goes By That Transcend
Aug 14, 2010

Usually they post on MTStars Job Seeker's Board, but today I noticed they have a job ad on another MT related job site and not this board. Maybe they are not getting enough bites on this board and are now seeking other avenues. They ought to keep the MTs they have now BUSY!!!! I would be curious to know how many of their MTs get their guota in their scheduled 8-hour shift and are not chasing jobs on a daily and consistent basis. The other 2 big companires are not hiring on a weekly basis ...

Not Even A Full Week Under Transcend And
Feb 06, 2010

already my primary is running out of work.  What kind of omen is that?  My backup accounts had very little work as well.  One of my coworkers told me PT and IC were told to stay off her primary the other day.  I thought we'd at least get 6 months in before we started scraping for work.  Is Transcend listed under the TAA?  If not, it should be.  That's all I'm really holding out for.  If they want to pay for me to go back to school, that sui ...

Letter Of Appreciation
Nov 21, 2012

Did you all get the generic letter of appreciation? Do they not realize that a letter of appreciation from someone whom we have never heard their name before really means nothing. Obviously this person has no idea what I contribute or should be thanked for. It is just generic doodoo. ...

WOW-QA People Are Bailing Out Of Transcend-last Week
Mar 23, 2012

no QA jobs, now 7!!!  Got a guess where they are going-just left myself?  The Nuance side of the fence suddenly looks pretty inviting for Transcend people.  If you have been through a buy-out before, they say nothing is going to change, but it is a lie (been through 2 in 6 months) -BAIL OUT OF THE SHIP NOW WHILE YOU STILL HAVE A LIFE VEST! ...

For All MTs Who Did Not Receive Any Sign Of Appreciation
May 21, 2010

I have read this proclamation, signed by President Ronald Reagan many times, but it never loses it meaning and reminds me that once-upon-a-time, all MTs were regarded with the respect and appreciation that this proclamation describes. Happy Medical Transcriptionist Week to all of us, those who received a token of appreciation and those who did not. By the President of the United States of AmericaA Proclamation Record-keeping is a vital function in our society, and one of the most importan ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Does Your PTO Rate Now Vary Week To Week?
Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing ...

No Shows
Dec 16, 2012

My TSM is fired up today cuz lots and lots of no shows for shifts and nearly every account is out of TAT.    Why does this surprise her with the news that we received last week?   It was hard enough, and then they make it even harder to make a near poverty living.    ...

CT Abdomen Shows (sm)
Apr 29, 2010

compression fracture and marked ?"Gibbles" deformity.   Patient is several years status post MVA with paraplegia, multiple surgeries, and complications.   Thank you so much for helping! ...

Research Shows - MTs Are Better!
Oct 10, 2011

We've always known it, but now the medical research is bearing out the same truth: MTs are more accurate than speech recognition. I try to keep track of studies like this; they're good ammunition! http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21940580     ...

S/l Pharynx Shows PMG Changes
Jan 06, 2013

In physical examination, doctor describes pharynx with what sounds like PMG changes. P&G? PNG? BNG? Thank you in advance for any help! ...

Skin Exam Shows S/l So Lar El /an Tij En Ees
May 24, 2010

Skin exam shows s/l so lar el/ an tij en ees ( 2 words, I believe) and pigmented nevi.  ...

MRI Of The Brain With And Without Contrast Shows There Is No
Jul 21, 2010

evidence of acute infarct or significant abnormal intracranial enhancement.  There are a few scattered s/l *pho-ki* of T2 and flare hyperintense signal which are nonspecific.   ...

MRI Of The Hip Shows Multiloculated Subchondral
Feb 08, 2011

x ...

CT Scan Shows (something) Of The Thorax
Sep 28, 2011

"A CT scan shows ---- of the thorax." Sounds like "ess-cu-min-o-sis" but the audio is poor.  Any suggestions would be very welcome, thanks! ...

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Work Shows Up All Of A Sudden?
Apr 18, 2013

I've been sitting here all day with no work and all of a sudden 600 minutes shows up in one hospital in my BOB.  Where has it been all day?  I already signed off NJA.  ...

MM ASR Shows Off Even More Talent (in Not Being Accurate)
Nov 01, 2013

ASR replaced the dictated generic with the brand name of the drug. What the heck??? Now it is prescribing brand-name medications along with diagnosing patients and doing physical examinations. MM ASR is certainly multi-talented. ...

DQS Shows Yellow Light Now.....whatever That Means......
Jan 13, 2010

Red means it's down, green means it up...what does yellow mean?  Sigh.....I'm glad I came to this board first before starting my shift.  I was prepared for problems.......     ...

S/l The Faran Shows A Smooth Tongue
Mar 28, 2010

This is a physical exam and the word is broke up ...

L Knee - MRI Shows A Likely Subcortical S/l Specular
Jun 15, 2011

x ...

Isn't It Cool That The New Payroll System Shows You
Jan 25, 2011

when you last performance review/raise was?  LOL!!! Like I have had to many I cant remember the last one... NOT! ...

Radiology Report Shows S/l *lumpy*
Sep 07, 2012

Radiology report shows s/l *lumpy* but successful reestablishment of flow in the fistula. ...

S/l C-NUT Shows A Sodium Of 143, Potassium 3.5, Chloride 107, Etc.
Apr 23, 2013

. ...

How Is It That I Get NJA, And A Job Finally Shows Up With Job Number Prior To Last One I Did?
May 01, 2013

We no longer have jobs waiting in a que for us (2 jobs loaded so you don't have to wait for the download. ...

How Do You Type ... Lumbosacral Spine Shows Narrowing Of The L4 5 5 S1
Nov 20, 2009

an x-ray of the lumbosacral spine shows narrowing of the L4 5 5 S1 spine on the anteroposterior view. tia. ...

Cardio Word: EKG Shows S/l Fugada? Vugada?
May 29, 2010

ASSESSMENT: EKG shows a pattern of S/L FUGATA or VUGADA  ????? in all my years of MT, I haven't heard this term... ...