A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

TransRx - noash

Posted: Feb 02, 2012

I recently graduated from Career Step and applied to numerous MT companies. One of the ones that I heard back from was TransRx. I am going to take the test for them today and I was wondering if anyone here works or has worked for them in the past or if anyone knows anything about the company. Any information would be appreciated as I am new to the MT job industry. Thanks!

How'd you do? - Erica

[ In Reply To ..]
How'd you end up doing? I saw them posted on MT Chat and have been thinking of applying with them as well.

Similar Messages:

Anyone Know Of TransRx LLC In Ft Wayne, Indiana?
Mar 04, 2010

I received a test from them. It's rather long at 20 mins of dictation in several different specialties. I don't mind that so much but she also wants to time us to see how long it takes to complete so have to schedule a time for her to send it. Wondering if it's worthwhile to even bother since no info on pay rate or anything has been given. Hoping someone has worked for them or knows something. I'd like to know approx rate, whether they pay on time, have direct deposit, how is ...