A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Danielle/TTS which one is she with? - mary

Posted: Oct 04, 2013

The Danielle recruiter that is always posting jobs on MTstars, is she with the one in Houston or New Hamphshire?  Thanks. 

TransTech Medical Solutions is in Houston...SM - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
TTS, LLC is in New Hampshire. Its name is Transcription Technology and Support, a completey different name. Their recruiter is Danielle.

What TTS is in Houston? - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Danielle is the recruiter for TTS (Transcription, Technology & Support) in NH.

Someone's confusing it with TransTech...SM - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Medical Solutions in Housten, different name, different company. There is only one TTS and it is in New Hampshire.

Right. And.... - anon17

[ In Reply To ..]
they want you to work as an IC, with a set schedule. Illegal.
Not illegall...sm - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
If you are offered a contract for set hours because that's when they need coverage, you have the option to say NO. If they don't want to negotiate with you that's their option to do so and you're out of luck.
You are wrong. - anon17
[ In Reply To ..]
Better read up on the laws before commenting. I have been round and round about this with several companies and know that it is in fact illegal. The law states that they cannot require when or where you do the work. They can only state a set production requirement or give you work deadlines. An IC is an independent contractor, it is my business, offering them services. The benefit of being MY OWN BOSS is I WORK WHEN I WANT, not when they want. That is the whole point.
Good luck to you then sm - Anon
[ In Reply To ..]
While the purest definition might be what you stated, most MTSOs do not want to deal with individual ICs like that. You could tell them that you will give them XXXX lines between the hours of XX and XX and they tell you "no" and then counter with we need you Sunday through Thursday from noon to 7 p.m. and you say "no". Well, then you are out of luck. It's called negotiating a contract. They have the right to say no to your offer, and you have the right to say no to their offer. Now, I have a client. He doesn't tell me when or where to work, but I do have a deadline. That's a contract we negotiated together. MTSOs do not have to deal with you if you don't want to work the hours they need. So go out and find your own clients.
It's because of folks like you... - anon17
[ In Reply To ..]
that it has come to an age that they get away with this. No one is accountable to follow laws, rules, and regulations anymore because of people like you that allow them to operate illegally. Good work!

Similar Messages:

Any Takers From The Danielle Ad For 3 Cpl And 6?
Feb 01, 2013

Such a deal.  Wonder if anyone is really making minimum wage.  Plus your hands cannot be off of the keyboard for longer than 10 minutes.  Don't know what kind of work it involves, but surely cannot be an English speaking good dictator either.  ...

TTS Danielle, 3cpl, And 6cpl, 3rd Shift!
Jun 30, 2013

Reads only apply as they need 3rd shift.  Down below is what...their "canned"' template that states they have "all shifts available?"  Guess "talk is cheap." ...