A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Anything on MVTS here? - Suzy Q

Posted: Feb 16, 2012

They are posting again for positions on VR and Radiology.  Does anyone know anything about this company???   Are they good, fair, bad or ugly to work for???   Would appreciate hearing from someone who has recently worked there.  

Thanks a bunch.   Smile

would like to know also sm - radrad

[ In Reply To ..]
I've applied with them a couple of times in the past. Never got a response. Have 20 years of radiology. Hmmmm.....

Kind of makes you wonder........ - Suzy Q

[ In Reply To ..]
I really think that is rude on their part to not even notify you of receipt of your application or resume. But then again most of these MTSO's are not into courtesy or manners are they???? Now I don't feel so bad about not hearing anything with 10 years or RAD experience. That is really great to have 20 years of RAD. Hope you find something soon. I have applied at several companies and most have sent me an acknowledgement of or thank you for applying with us message. Maybe you should be glad they did not notify you if they have no manners, LOL.

GOOD LUCK.

Similar Messages:

MVTS
Oct 17, 2014

Has anyone gotten a preliminary email reply from MVTS with an attachment of account guidelines?  If so, any opinions?  Any recent info on the company? Thanks! ...

Info On MVTS
May 05, 2010

Medical Voice Technology Services. I can't find much info on this company in the archives. Anyone work for them or have any information? Thanks! ...

Any Info On MVTS?
Nov 23, 2011

Good, bag, ugly?  Thinking of applying.   ...

Anyone Heard Of MVTS
Mar 16, 2015

Any info on these guys would be greatly appreciated. thanx ...

MVTS In NORTH CAROLINA
Jun 22, 2012

Does anyone have any recent information or work experience with this company? They are hiring VR editors and paying .03 a line.  Is this good/decent pay for VR or no? I have searched the archieves, but would like to hear from anyone who has or does currently work for this company with more recent information and experience! Thank you. ...

MVTS? Any Feedback On What Kind Of Company This Is
May 04, 2015

No current archives.  Thanks! ...