A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accentia - outofworkMT

Posted: Nov 18, 2011

Any info anyone would like to pass along regarding Accentia? Saw recent ad - looking for good company to work for - new to this post. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

try doing a search on this board. There is some info there - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

wish I could tell you - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I have 11 years experience (they asked for 2). Was told I didn't qualify.

Similar Messages:

Accentia ?
Nov 11, 2009

Anyone know anything about this company? ...

Did Anyone Ever Hear Of Accentia Transcription
May 21, 2011

Would appreciate any information on them. ...

Accentia Tech- QUESTIONS HELP!
Dec 04, 2011

????? Has anyone ever signed a contract for them and not heard from them after that?  Does anyone work for them?  What little I could find on the Board sounds dreadful and I am wondering if I have stepped in it big time!  Is it true that they do QC for Medquist (left there years ago)?  I really need extra money but I am beginning to wonder.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!   I know they are out of India.  Desperate times mean desperate measures... ...

Do Not Work For Accentia Technologies Inc Sm
Dec 15, 2011

I went to work for them knowing they were Indian run but had a US address and oh yah the VP's name is the name of a temple somewhere.  Anyway today was pay day and I got screwed out of around 400 dollars!  Do not go to work for this company.  I needed that money for Christmas but guess now I will do without it! ...