A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Accentia ? - anyone

Posted: Nov 11, 2009

Anyone know anything about this company?

I work for them during the week and work as a stripper - on the weekends at an all male club

[ In Reply To ..]
Make pretty good at both jobs. Proud to be an MT, but love the tips on the weekends.

STRIPPER ON WEEKENDS - HeidiHo

[ In Reply To ..]
Way to go!! Are they hiring?? If only I were 25 years younger and 30 pounds lighter (in weight)- you can bet I wouldn't be sitting here for milk money.

Yeah, I'm afraid I might not get past the doorman to apply for that job myself - fg

[ In Reply To ..]
s
Me either, but that sure is an incentive to start working out!! - myka
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
LMAO :) - smiling mt
[ In Reply To ..]
Dancer -- I am glad you found jobs you like and can make good money at. Ladies, thanks for making me smile (I needed it today) because I sure as hell would not make it past the doorman myself!
Me either, but I've thought about phone s*x a time or two. - Happy MT Robin
[ In Reply To ..]
I've been told I have a good phone voice and "give good phone." Trust me. I've thought about it.
PHONE JOBS - HeidiHo
[ In Reply To ..]
I remember reading an article about those phone jobs. But par for the course, like MT'ing, most of these ladies work for a service - middleman HAS to get his/her share, as in MTSOs. Who needs a service?? Just get a 900 number (LOL)! Middleman/women claim it is because most of the operators don't want to do this job from their own homes.
(LMAO) I hear the Chicken Ranch in Nevada is "accepting applications - times are tough, one was from a 70 y/o applicant.
grow up. - ,
[ In Reply To ..]
To grow up....what's the fun in that? - NEVAH, NEVAH!!!!! - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm
grow old not up - tired
[ In Reply To ..]
heres my motto: Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
Sorry...I agree: NEVAH, hehe. - just feel we should not feed the pervs. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
NM
Re: Grow Up - Grown-all-the-way
[ In Reply To ..]
Who died and made YOU the boss? Each has the right to state his/her opinions, even those stated in jest, without the likes of you jumping on their throats.

Or maybe you just had a bad night and have to lash out??
Do not be too hard on her... she may be 400 pounds and - cannot find a second job as stripper
[ In Reply To ..]
Not all of us have wonderful bodies after years in MT.
actually - me
[ In Reply To ..]
yes she could, there are groups out there who love only large strippers. Really no need to try and come back at somebody by assaulting other posters who might be out there. That's like saying she might have curly hair and not get a job, one leg and not get a job.
RE: 400 pounds - pleaaseee
[ In Reply To ..]
I'm 48, going on 49, have been MT'ing for 25+ years. I have a fit body! Being healthy is a lifestyle choice, not something you just abandon because of your job!

I am 5'4, 115 pounds with GREAT muscle definition. I work full time sitting on my butt MT'ing and prefer that it not go flat! I moonlight as a trainer and nutritionist too and my clients are much, much younger. I feel great!
pretty sure she was referring to my Grow Up post. - weight lifting works for me as well. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
nm

YUCK - ANON

[ In Reply To ..]
disgustinvg!!!!!

You go girl! nm - myka

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

Accentia
Nov 18, 2011

Any info anyone would like to pass along regarding Accentia? Saw recent ad - looking for good company to work for - new to this post. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! ...

Did Anyone Ever Hear Of Accentia Transcription
May 21, 2011

Would appreciate any information on them. ...

Accentia Tech- QUESTIONS HELP!
Dec 04, 2011

????? Has anyone ever signed a contract for them and not heard from them after that?  Does anyone work for them?  What little I could find on the Board sounds dreadful and I am wondering if I have stepped in it big time!  Is it true that they do QC for Medquist (left there years ago)?  I really need extra money but I am beginning to wonder.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!   I know they are out of India.  Desperate times mean desperate measures... ...

Do Not Work For Accentia Technologies Inc Sm
Dec 15, 2011

I went to work for them knowing they were Indian run but had a US address and oh yah the VP's name is the name of a temple somewhere.  Anyway today was pay day and I got screwed out of around 400 dollars!  Do not go to work for this company.  I needed that money for Christmas but guess now I will do without it! ...