Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

expander - AJMRN

Posted: Jun 23rd, 2024 - 7:19 pm In Reply to: Are there any medical word expanders anymore? - Kate

I use Fastfox (it holds bold, underline, any formatting, etc.) and is a one-time purchase and I use Shorthand because I was able to (they did it for me) convert all my abbreviations/expansions to Shorthand from Word and proprietary software, but I had them saved in a separate document. Shorthand is yearly but it's only like $30 or something like that. Fastfox was cheap too, don't remember how much, but it finally got "full" even though they say unlimited. What happens is it'll let you make new ones, but then you'll find it has deleted an existing, as you come upon the one that no longer expands/isn't really there anymore. That's how I ended up with Shorthand, so I now only use Fastfox for any formated templates/normals for specific documents and Shorthand for everything else, anything that doesn't need formatting in expansion

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)