Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Modern Day Scribe - mdscribe

Posted: May 24th, 2024 - 8:37 am In Reply to: Those are oncology roundtable meetings, will take longer..sm - Not good pay

I think it's a shame that people outside a particular company decide to inform others how that company works.
Modern Day Scribe is the premier transcription service for researchers. We provide very technical transcripts to our clients, for sure. We use only the best transcriptionists available, provide ongoing training, and pay a premium rate based on testing results and experience. ICs move up on the pay scale as they improve and require less extensive feedback from QA.
The pay rate shared by the OP is inaccurate.
We are currently welcoming new team members. Our testing process is quite extensive, but applicants will get a true sense of the work by going through the process. I must say, we in Management have been startled by the poor performance by many applicants with regard to grammar skills.
I would recommend those with strong grammar and communication skills, backgrounds in oncology, solid work ethics, and those who are also excellent researchers/word sleuths to apply. These are the qualities of our current team members, all of whom are doing very well at MDS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)