Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Not obsessed, just informed.. (Views: 32)

Medpro - Medpro

Posted: Mar 1st, 2024 - 10:59 am In Reply to: No response - No website

Hello,

I'm currently awaiting a start date from the regional manager. The ad definitely was not a hoax or a scam. I do not have a website, at one time we did but, as we transcriptionist know this career field is not what it used to be back in the 80s when we were flourishing. I have a few ICs who work with me now and have been with me for many years. With the onset of this new account, which one of my old clients called me about, I was thrilled to be able to provide more work for my current ICs and bring additional ones into the fold. I have received emails from a transcriptionist here that was accused me of being unprofessional, this being a scam, and to come here and see the posts is certainly disheartening.

I purposely chose this platform to seek new ICs, specified not overseas workers, also should have placed I didn't want another MTSO but rather an individual who wanted flexible hours with an involved owner who appreciates her team. I did not send out tests at this time because I wanted to wait until I have a confirmed date, which I have been assured will be soon.

The account consists of 12 clinics and a surgery center, a large undertaking which will be wonderful for myself and the team.

For those of you taken a few minutes of your time to send me your resume...thank you...rest assured that I will be in touch as soon as we are set to go...for those MTSOs and individuals who feel I'm unprofessional or wasted their time..my sincerest apologies, that was never my intent..for the remaining transcriptionist who would like me to reach out to them when we are set to go, feel free to reach out. Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)