Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I can tell you if you try Edoc, you're going to go around in a dozen - circles with their whatever it is SM

Posted: Nov 8th, 2023 - 7:46 pm In Reply to: Curious about companies - Just asking

I'm not sure if the right term is VPN or EMR or what, but you're going to be going thru several layers of logins to get to where you are supposed to go.

Microsoft account, Live account, something else, then the freakin multiple logins.

Think of it. One account runs out of work, they will probably tell you to check another account. Go thru all that crap all over again with multiple logins each freakin time.

And you're sent the wrong information to log in to one of the whatevers. I was all done after that, told them this multiple logins and steps to get to an account is too much BS to deal with. Ain't nobody got time for that chit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)