Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

The problem I have with the person who posted this is - KRMT

Posted: Sep 15th, 2023 - 3:50 pm In Reply to: Am I just lucky - or

that the industry has gone down the tubes, especially in the last few years. You have to know that MTs are frustrated, and it's not that easy finding a work-from-home job that pays well. Some of the people doing MT and staying in it are disabled, either mentally and/or physically, and can't have a regular job. This may have been all they've ever done. It's very insensitive to boast about your great life, great job, and how wonderful you think you are and make people feel worse than they already do. This is sickness and I see it all the time on Facebook, which is why I steer clear of it. People posting 1000s of selfies and doing that stupid pucker-up thing with their lips (vain), posting pictures of expensive quality things they own (bragging), posting reaction pictures and videos to make yourself feel better. Folks, this is the new normal now, making other people feel like dirt to boost your own low self-esteem. So glad for being Gen-X.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)