Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am the person you are referring to - nn

Posted: Jun 4th, 2023 - 10:55 am In Reply to: Saince - not so sure they are hiring, despite what someone - continues to post constantly. SM

You're referring to a certain Facebook site of which we're apparently both members. The reason I word my statements about Saince the way I do, is because SOMEONE who was a member of that board recently posted about a company that I worked for for MANY years, posting and saying THEY were hiring. I emailed my old boss, and she of course was totally unaware this person had even posted something like that. The person who posted the "supposed job openings," got herself in a bit of hot water, so THAT is the reason I word my statements the way that I do.

I work on an account which is relatively new to Saince,and pays 7.5 cpl after training and not the 6 cpl of their psych accounts. It is also based on a 65 character line and in general, I do about 40 minutes of work per day.

Right now, they are STILL trying to balance the staffing for the account and are only hiring people part time; however, you can work up to 29 hours per week. These are W-2 positions as well, so taxes and SS are taken out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)