Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

Random Thoughts - You need a priority

Posted: May 2nd, 2023 - 9:26 pm In Reply to: Odd question... but - MTchick

Would I apply for a job if I had no teeth? It would depend on the type of job and how badly I needed the money. It's difficult to know why you didn’t get hired, but if it were a receptionist job or something where you are greeting people, it's understandable, as not only does it affect your appearance, but also your speech. You can keep applying for jobs and explain your situation, but your #1 priority needs to be addressing the situation with your teeth. you can't live on liquids indefinitely. I don't know why your dentist won't work with you. There are dedicated credit options for dental work, or even Medicaid or compassionate care programs that you might qualify for. Maybe there is a family member who would be willing to make an interest-free loan? If you do get a job, there will be a waiting period for insurance, and most dental plans don't pay very well. I don't know anything about barbaric surgery, but I wasn't aware that a full mouth extraction was required. Anyway, I hope your post is legitimate and not just someone trying to get a reaction from people. Those are my thoughts, good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)