Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I've typed clinic notes that recorded - the room

Posted: Mar 24th, 2023 - 6:42 am In Reply to: Robin VR - What is being used

I did clean verbatim in interview form and had to spell out the . in .com. Had a bit of formatting that was very different but that was for a pharmaceutical company I think, not real sure who the company's client really was. It was different because they talked over one another and interrupted especially if the patient brought a friend. Small talk and laughing.

I think the thing about being a scribe is that what you type may be very different than what the doctor says. might depend on the doctor. It seems with some scribe companies, even remote, they put a lot of responsibility on the scribe to document things that are not dictated. A few of the job ads I've looked at make you out to be a kind of an assistant but I don't think doing it remotely is as much as working on site. I think Scribe-X would be fairly easy to get hired by and they do paid training. A few of them do. So you could see if you liked it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Robin VR - What is being used (Views: 905, 2023-03-21, 2:28 pm)
    • I've typed clinic notes that recorded - the room