Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

nVoq, Inc. - Dying breed

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2023 - 12:14 pm In Reply to: nVoq, Inc. - Dying breed

Found some reviews on this company from physicians and medical staff, but MT Stars will not allow me to post the link to them. They don't have good reviews at all and the main complaint from their clients was that they don't uphold the HIPAA guidelines like they should. I just received an email stating that although I had a lot of qualifications and experience, they were moving forward with other candidates....33 years of transcription and editing is not enough?? What are these companies looking for? I'm not sure they want experience anymore, just someone off the street that they can teach and train themselves the incorrect way? Or are they just so inexperienced themselves that they don't actually know what they are looking for? SMH Another one bites the dust! Sad.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)