Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Grow up Fran. You have no idea who posted what - We can all see you are not at all blameless. To

Posted: Feb 4th, 2023 - 6:11 pm In Reply to: That's not my bag to insult. I might point out - FranGlaeser

quote you "I might point out - FranGlaeser to someone how vicious and malicious they might be behaving to someone, but just as the other posts, I understand who this is coming from. It's obvious that when you bring someone's behavior to their attention, this is what you're going to get on this board."

You reap what you sow. Live with it or change your ways; otherwise, you will continue to get back exactly what you put out there.

No matter how high of an opinion you have of yourself -- you are not blameless; quite the opposite.

To point out your behavior (since you think you have the right to do that to others), you are obsessed with posters, your are childish, you are obnoxious, you are insulting, and we all clearly "understand" this is all coming from you since you signed your posts, whether it be a fake name or one of your many monikers. Like another poster stated, you may be the same as a few others mentioned and you keep writing back and forth to yourself trying to cause problem where there were none before you got on here.

Not wasting any more of my time with you or the other trolls. Since you want obnoxious behavior pointed out, I was happy to oblige you and point out how disgusting and obnoxious your posts are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)