Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Your treatment of people is dispicable. - FranGlaeser

Posted: Feb 3rd, 2023 - 7:25 am In Reply to: Nothing about you is impressive or intimidating...quite the opposite - Now go shake the sand out off your shorts

Your posts are filled with nothing but hatred. It's quite obvious who is being racist here. If you're going to address me, then do it with some respect and not like you have in all these other posts. You are talking to people like they're garbarge. I don't care how many posts you did or did not write, this one is just as bad as the others and quite frankly, you need to get some help with your constant belittling and deflecting of your rage on other people. When I read posts like this, where you tell people how insignificant they are or that they're the ones who are doing something that they have told you that you are doing, I know that's you. They are all the same. You take no responsibility for being a jerk to anyone and you just keep plugging along like you had some profound words to say. You are doing nothing but spewing out hatred on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)