Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 40)

I worked for them for 8 years - Just tired

Posted: Jan 30th, 2023 - 8:06 pm In Reply to: Phoenix Practice Solutions - Intrigued

It was good money, if you get the right accounts, but they are constantly losing accounts and trying to get new ones. Lately, they are in the scribe business. I worked for them doing straight transcription until they lost that account. Then they gave me a horrible account, so I quit. Two years later, they lost that terrible account and started getting into the scribe work, so I thought I would give them another try, and they eagerly hired me back. I also helped out with QA when they needed me to, but I didn't like the hours they gave me.

The head of QA/supervisor is very moody and can be snarky. She is a poor communicator and very manipulative about what hours they want you to work. Also, beware, because the hours that they finally get you to sign up for, which will not be the hours you want, will gradually become longer and later as they manipulate you by telling you they just need you to work the extra hours for a couple of weeks, but then they become your permanent hours.

Management blames everything on the independent contractors working for them, and they will throw you under th bus in a heartbeat. The owner seems nice, but if she is about to lose and account, watch out, because she will blame every contractor, even if you never worked on the account they are losing.

Since I left there for the second time, my husband has noticed my happy attitude returning. He said the snark from my supervisor was starting to affect me , so all in all, I am very glad I left there. I ended up leaving over a contract dispute, because they decided after all my years of service to them, that they wanted me to sign a new contract that allowed them and all of the hospitals/clinics they had contracts with to do a full background check, including credit check, at any time with no prior notification to me, and the background check could be done by any third party of their or their clients' choosing without disclosing who that third party is. I told them I would not sign the new contract until my attorney had a chance to go over it. They told me that was fine, but then I kept getting emails that I needed to sign the contract right away or I would not be able to continue doing work for them. I made it easy on them and quit, one of the best decisions I've ever made, because I got my life back.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, please email me. I'm sorry if there are errors in this message. I can only see half of it on my screen, so I can't tell if there are errors in the part I cannot see. Good luck in your job search!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)