Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Exactly - It is horrible

Posted: Jan 17th, 2023 - 10:44 pm In Reply to: Not to mention motivation tanks when you are always - worried about whether you

I left WWD in June of last year. The very last pay period that I worked for them was the first pay period in June. When did they pay for me this pay period??? AT THE END OF AUGUST. It literally took them over two months to pay me for the final pay period that I worked, despite multiple emails, phone calls, and Trillian messages asking where my money was. I am amazed that this company is still in business with the way they've been running that ship. It's an absolute dumpster fire. There is ZERO communication, not nearly enough work anymore, and they can't pay on time to save their lives. The writing is on the wall and I, too, feel bad for anyone who is still stuck working for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)