Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

WWD today - SM

Posted: Jan 17th, 2023 - 1:29 pm In Reply to: What's the scoop at WWD these days? - Curious

Still not nearly enough work to make a full-time living and, no, they still aren't paying in a timely manner. They are all over the place with when they pay and I never know when my check will be in the bank, which makes it nearly impossible to budget or schedule bill payments. It's pretty pathetic that they were far more consistent and timely when they mailed paper checks. There is absolutely no communication whatsoever about anything. I've been with WWD for a little over 3 years on the insurance account and I've never seen it this slow for this long. I remember when we consistently had 200-300 jobs the system and rarely ever ran out. It hasn't been like that for quite some time, so something is definitely up. I'm actively looking for another job because I can no longer make ends meet working for WWD. As soon as I find something that's even remotely decent, I'm outta there. It's getting ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)