Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Lying about experience - You would get caught

Posted: Dec 10th, 2022 - 7:52 am In Reply to: When so many MTs and coders lie about - their experience and

It’s pretty difficult to lie your way into a coding job. They can check in regard to your certification and will probably check employment references. There is also no way to bluff your way through a coding test. If for some reason you do get hired, you won’t last long because it will be apparent that you don’t know what you are doing. We’re talking about fraud and fines when it comes to coding errors. I worked as an MT for years and I know that documentation is important too, but it is not the same as the consequences involved when an inexperienced coder messes up. Hiring someone to code without doing background checks would be highly unlikely. The 8K bonus might be an exaggeration, but I do know that hiring bonuses are being offered.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)