Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I quit 6 months ago - WWD

Posted: Dec 9th, 2022 - 3:37 pm In Reply to: Will anyone admit to quitting WWD in the last month - or so? The amount of work

It wasn't only the dwindling volume of work, but also the fact that they could not pay even remotely on time that led me to quit. There was also the HUGE lack of communication, which was a very serious issue. Thankfully, I already had another job with enough work to be full-time, so I just quit. I never gave them any notice that I was leaving and I never heard a single word from them, so they obviously don't care one bit. My guess is that a lot of people have just up and left without notice due to the circumstances, so they are probably used to people disappearing. My very last paycheck from when I last worked for them in early June wasn't deposited into my bank account until the end of August. I mean, come on! This company is going under. I do know that the insurance company also used another transcription vendor (not sure if that is still the case), so they are probably sending a majority of the work there since WWD couldn't keep up and stay within TAT. It's also very possible that WWD is offshoring work overseas to save $$$. Either way, it's definitely a sinking ship and I'm glad that I got off when I did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)