Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Graveyard shift - What nerve

Posted: Dec 3rd, 2022 - 12:26 pm In Reply to: Graveyard shift supervisory position for $12 per hour? You're on drugs. - MT2

How can they have the nerve to post that job at that wage? I worked for this company about a year or so ago as an MT and it was horrible. Nitpick and it was all on the demographic junk that we do for free. Work was fine, but you didn't put in the right date of service. I used to sit there and pick through those demographics with a fine-tooth comb, and they always found fault.

The work wasn't there either at least not for me and Fluency, fuhgeddaboutdit!

They are slave drivers and yet they sound like they are just heaven to work for, when in fact you are in the depths of hades! Also an hour long if not more training session that you weren't paid for. I hung up on the call. Oh and don't forget to print out all the rules and regulations on your own printer, with your own paper, on your own time!

I hope no one answers that ad and they have another one posted that has been there for a while. You can't continue to screw people over and expect them to come running when you place an ad, at least I hope not!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)