Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Phantom Antivirus Install - anon

Posted: Nov 18th, 2022 - 5:33 pm

Wow, thanks for the post -- finally know where this thing came from. I noticed this on my pc today and couldn’t figure out how I got it installed. I am former IC for an MTSO from the Nuance days, they must still have old log ins and accounts. How on earth do they have the nerve to do this to users without any warning – and just assuming we still work for their company!! Tried to uninstall it and couldn’t – it needs a password. Same thing like Nuance did with that other antivirus, Ivanti and the Remote Desktop, can’t uninstall it without a password. Contacted support from (it was Precision) last year to have it removed, but no one ever got back to me, I have been gone from them over 2 years now. I may try to contact Aquity and see if I can get any help. I despise this kind of intrusion on my equipment. Again, appreciate your post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)