Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Why are you still working for them? - Inquiring minds want to know

Posted: Sep 29th, 2022 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: WWD. What is the excuse for the delay this time? - Where is all the insurance

I've been seeing essentially the same posts over and over again about this company all year. It's almost like you keep sticking a fork into an electrical outlet and asking why you keep getting electrocuted. You continue to stay with this company and expect different results regarding their payment practices. I've never worked for them, but there is obviously a serious problem here if this is happening every single pay period. I would never stay at a company who is consistently late with pay. I'll echo what others have said - just find a new job. It's not worth the hassle and headache of never knowing when you will be paid. I don't see how they've been able to get away with this for so long. I can almost guarantee that there will come a time when they won't just be late paying, but WON'T PAY AT ALL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)