Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed - SM

Posted: Sep 29th, 2022 - 1:57 pm In Reply to: WWD - Why do you work for them

I worked for WWD for almost 3 years and I left about 6-8 months ago solely due to these payroll problems. It was severely impacting my ability to manage my budget and pay bills on time, which is NOT okay. I have a mortgage, a car payment, etc. I refuse to work for a company who does not even have the decency or ability to pay on time. Never in my life have I worked for a company who does not have designated pay dates. It's simply unheard of. Why stay at this company??? They have proven time and time again that they are totally unreliable and are NEVER going to change. I've moved on and so should anyone else who is still there. By staying and continuing to line their pockets with the work that you do for them, you are only allowing them to get away with this nonsense. This is just like Keystrokes (I worked for them as well). I gave them probably more chances than I should have to get their sh*t together, but they didn't, so I found another job and moved on. Now, I know exactly when my money will be in my bank account and never have to worry. IT'S TIME TO GET OUT!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)