Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Deliver Health - Confused

Posted: Sep 24th, 2022 - 7:35 am In Reply to: DeliverHealth...I am not sure what they are doing - JM

Do you work for Deliver Health? I don’t understand how Global sending out incorrect reports affects you. I certainly understand why they are not going to share the names of their subcontractors with you, even if they do know. Nuance transcription exists in name only under the Microsoft umbrella and if you look at their website it looks as if they employ scribes now. From what I can tell from the Deliver Health website, they are a parent company for medical documentation services and probably have numerous subcontractors for transcription, probably offshore. It’s a big corporation and difficult to know what is happening; there probably is not going to be a lot of transparency.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)