Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 78)

To Ex-KS MT - Horrible treatment

Posted: Sep 5th, 2022 - 12:33 pm In Reply to: Agreed! - Ex-KS MT

I did not work for KS, and was never quite in the same position as you, as far as responsibilities, but I worked for companies, where I sacrificed my time to work for them, when they needed it and to no avail in the long run.

At one time, it was a privilege to be called upon to help out and you were compensated for it, because it said your work was very good, but as time went on, it meant nothing, just a body to make them more money and nothing extra for you, except maybe some computer generated thank you note.

I hope you have found something else more satisfying and worthy of your talents. I know I did when I finally had to quit MT work altogether. I thought I suffered from their abuse, but it pales in comparison to you.

All the best to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)