Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agreed! - Ex-KS MT

Posted: Sep 5th, 2022 - 11:37 am In Reply to: Glad to hear that she's getting what she richly deserves - to FAIL and lose everything. nm

I worked for KS for about 8 years. While it was once an excellent company to work for in the 2000s, they started going way downhill in the early 2010s and it only spiraled from there. I worked my tail off for this company for years. I was a lead on multiple accounts for quite some time and also did QA, but they did me so dirty in the end. After everything I did for this company, including constantly giving up a significant amount of of my personal time to work so many extra hours (WITH NO OVERTIME PAY) because they were desperate for help keeping accounts within TAT, they cut my pay (twice), stripped me of my lead position for absolutely NO reason, other than the fact that I had to repeatedly tell them that I can't be available 24/7 (which they clearly expected me to be), and my work started disappearing. I kept begging for more work, but all of my requests were either ignored or flat out denied. I finally quit in 2014 after my second pay cut, which I was given NO warning that I would be receiving. It came as a total shock when I received my check and saw that my line rate had been slashed an entire cent. For years, I was given nothing but praise from upper management for my work ethic and the quality of my work, including LT herself, but they completely stabbed me in the back. Those people were as fake as they come. They would tell you what you wanted to hear in order to get what they wanted out of you. It was like an abusive relationship. Once they had used me up and were done with me, they basically threw me away like a piece of garbage that didn't matter.

I've since heard about all of the lawsuits against them, including the most recent one initiated by the Illinois Secretary of Labor regarding the misuse/diversion of 401k funds. Then, there was the lawsuit filed against them by Hudson Medical Systems for the nonpayment for their rights to the ChartNet platform. They also owed millions in payroll taxes to the IRS and they had multiple lawsuits filed against them by former employees for nonpayment of overtime. At least karma is finally working its magic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)