Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

I still haven't been paid for work done in June - I have given up

Posted: Aug 26th, 2022 - 1:58 pm In Reply to: WWD paycheck on the 25th anyone? I see the - invoice was created.

This company STILL has not paid me for the work that I did during the June 16-30th pay period. I have not done any work for them since because I am done with these games and I refuse to be victim of theft of services. I have another job - one that actually pays me. I have sent them my invoice several times and today I finally got an email from bill.com saying that they just received my invoice...from JUNE!!!! It's now almost September and I'm still waiting for money that should have been paid to me nearly 2 months ago. The pitiful part is the amount that they owe me is less than $100, which makes the fact that they haven't paid all the more ridiculous. This is beyond insanity.

If anyone is considering going to work for this company, take my advice and heed my warning - DON'T!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)