Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is not as easy as you make it sound - It can be done

Posted: Aug 24th, 2022 - 3:48 pm In Reply to: It CAN be Done, Folks - see msg

Moving to other work at home jobs might be jumping from the frying pan into the fire, and there are a lot of fly by night companies who advertise on line. Some people are just hanging on until retirement and don’t want to do anything else. I’m newly retired from an on-site job Medical Records job but wanted to work part-time, and volunteered for 6 months before I was hired for a non-medical job. If you like call center work or customer service jobs, a lot of those can be done at home, but a lot of it is repetitive and mind numbingly boring. If you’re not particular, you can do other things at home. Believe it or not, everyone doesn’t want out, and have their reasons for doing what they do. I retired sooner than I planned and left a toxic workplace. The grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)