Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Left MT - Any job is better

Posted: Aug 19th, 2022 - 11:44 am In Reply to: Leaving MT - Another lady library lady

I was so desperate to get out of MT work, I took two or three part time jobs just so I could have some income and taxes taken out and not face the daily grind of MT work any longer. I had to weed out about three different jobs before I found something I liked and never looked back.

Don't give up, even if you have to go through some hard times. Don't let your age stop you either. Just give yourself some time and in the long run it will pay off.

This job destroyed me not only financially but my self esteem, my dignity for constantly being berated by QA and so on. It went from a very good job to the worst job I ever experienced. I hope all of those companies burn in hades!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)