Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To Ang - see msg

Posted: Jul 14th, 2022 - 1:20 pm

Ang, you just e-mailed me in regard to a post I put up almost a month ago. I am writing this note on 7/14/22, so I hope you see it before it gets "lost." I'm sorry, but I don't respond to notes here via private e-mail, but you asked me what you should do instead of MT. I am starting a new thread because the one you started re MModal is way down the pike at this point.

If working outside the home is an option, I would first suggest looking for a non-MT job locally. That's what I did and had great success getting interviews, and I subsequently landed a job just a few miles from my house. I looked in my local newspaper and on bulletin boards in shopping centers. I answered ads regarding clerical office work such as answering phones, greeting customers, doing paperwork in medical records, scheduling pets for appointments in a veterinary office, and things of that nature.

If you are unable to get out and about, go on the Internet to your favorite catalog store/stores and follow their instructions for applying for work from home taking customer orders. Most of those people are not in a call center, but are at home.

Whatever you decide, make sure to CLOSELY follow their instructions for applying. This is important because it shows you can follow directions.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • To Ang - see msg (Views: 877, 2022-07-14, 1:20 pm)