Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Precise Transcription - Cha

Posted: Jul 6th, 2022 - 6:11 pm

My message is to stay away from this company.  I was hired by them and on the first day, they just threw work (court) without any training.  The only info they gave me was the format for the court work to be done.  They also gave me info that payment would come upon finishing assignment.  When you finish your assignment you get paid.  Well that was definitely not true.  I finished what was sent to me.  I had to figure it out mostly on my own and then was aggressively challenged when I had some questions about the work, FTR, etc.  Upon finishing the work (103) pages, and sending it in.  When I asked about payment, i was infomred something totally different from what was in the paperwork, regarding sending an invoice and so on.  Long story short.  They do not want to pay me for my time.  They lied and said that 30 pages of my work had to be deleted because I typed a video instead of audio.  First of all, I did not do that.  Secondly, I transcribed what the Manager sent to me.  So, the owner stated that "She has been my manager for 7 years."  Okay, what has that to do with anything.  Again, I transcribed what was sent to me to transcribe, which by the way, I had figure out what is being sent to me, how to use the program they sent it through (Asana), with no directions or anything.  

So now, I have to go legal and try to get my money, as they want to pay me for 47 pages when I spent my time doing 103.  In my opinion and rating for this company a 1.  Very unprofessional, rude, and unfair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)