Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Door Dash - Try it and see

Posted: Jun 22nd, 2022 - 8:10 am In Reply to: door dash - Groovy

Just my opinion about Door Dash. I think it would be a good job to supplement income and probably something that students do, maybe even retired people. You can probably make money, especially with larger orders where people tip well. If your area is already saturated with drivers, there is going to be a lot of competition, it definitely would not be a job with any kind of a schedule. Just me, but unless I had a second car that I could use instead of my personal car, I don’t know if I would want to do it. In addition to racking up miles and wear and tear, your insurance rates might change due to the number of miles you drive and using your car for business instead of just errands and personal use. Of course, you could see your profits eaten up every time you fill your tank. There is no base hourly wage, so you’d have to be okay with that. There are some fast food places like Jimmy Johns who do sandwich deliveries and pay hourly because when people are not out on deliveries, they are working in the restaurant. You could try and find a place that provides a vehicle, some of the pizza delivery places do that. With Door Dash, all you can do is try, and see if it’s a good fit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)