Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

IC MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONISTS ORTHOPAEDIC - PMC

Posted: Jun 15th, 2022 - 1:40 pm

Phoenix Medcom

Cortlandt Manor, NY

www.phoenixmedcom.com

Medical Transcriptionists/Scribes

Phoenix Medcom is looking for Medical Transcriptionists/ Scribes to work on our platform which combines the newest technology and the skill and expertise of medical transcription. 

Phoenix is on the leading edge of these technologies, and we want you to come along with us. Re-start your career with a new path that will last for years to come. 

Plenty of work available.  

Tired of just doing editing? Use your skills and expertise  to create a record for the patient!  Straight transcription

Positions available. Paid training for the platform technology and physician specs.

Qualifications

• Experience:
    • Medical transcription a MUST
    • Ortho

Job Description

MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTIONIST/SCRIBE POSITION – Independent Contractor – Experienced remote Medical Transcriptionists. Excellent computer skills, attention to detail, grammar and spelling top notch. 

We are putting together a very skilled team to transcribe a visit note or consult  on our platform and to upload completed work into the EMR, completing the record of that encounter. 

Requirements

· Operating system: Windows 10 or 11

· Desktop or Laptop

· Memory (minimum of 8 gigabytes)

· Processor Speed (i3, i5 or i7)

· Internet (cable, phone line) – NO SATELLITE

· NO FOOT PEDAL – Must use hotkeys

· Web Browser – Google Chrome, Edge is recommended.

Pay Rates

Rate is $15.00 an hour

Macros. Shortcuts 

Operating hours: M-F minimum 4 hours daily, no maximum. 

Training hours are shifts between 9 am and 5 pm.)

If you meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to vgirouard@secure.phxpracticesolutions.com and include MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION ORTHO WORK

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)