Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Reply to MTSOA - anon

Posted: Apr 7th, 2022 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: MTSOA - Lola

The complaints that you made regarding this company to me just sounded like someone who was a relatively new MT.

Most of us who have been in the business a long time are used to the lousy pay, used to having to know thousands of different account specs, the lousy pay that only comes once a month by check. This company is NOT the only company who does things that way. There are many more just like them.

This profession is truly dying and I believe that those that are left are only going to stiff the MT in a number of ways. The pandemic also affected the smaller MTSOs.

I'm retired, but I still have to work to pay what bills SS doesn't cover and even though jobs are plentiful, it's still a jungle out there, especially when you really have only ONE skill for a number of years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)