Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

TTS - MT 22 yrs

Posted: Mar 14th, 2022 - 2:30 pm In Reply to: TTS - Bev

Hi, I've been with TTS for about 6 months working on Fluency platform. I also worked for MedScribe before TTS. The two companies are identical and your work will be audited by Aquity and TTS (so 2 people doing separate weekly audits on your quality and LPH). The pay does not go up at all, but they offer tons of overtime if you're willing to do it. I have found the trainers/supervising staff better at TTS, but they send you your quality report each week and if below 98%, they do a phone call with you and start the 3..2..1..YOUR FIRED process. I've mostly done straight type in my 22 years as a transcriptionist and editing can be tough. They want you to proof read every report, but if you do you won't make your LPH requirement. They call very tiny mistakes "critical errors" and take off 3 points for those...giving you less than the required 98%. You will just be a number at this company, no direct supervisor only "production staff" email for any questions you have. I feel so much stress working in this environment, it's making me sick. Yeah, they're a good company but you have to be on your toes and never have a bad day. They send out a paycheck summary that is 4 pages long and I've never understood it, I just have to take their word that they are paying me correctly, but I try to keep a daily log myself anyways. I've never been able to collect a paystub as I have direct deposit and the site they give to look it up doesn't have any information on it. It's also supposed to be the site whereby you get the account specifics for each account, but I've never found anything on there and nobody ever gets back to me when I ask where I can get more detailed account specifics. They are not independent contract jobs, so that's nice. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)