Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 63)

Weeding out. - sm

Posted: Jan 25th, 2022 - 6:46 pm In Reply to: Reduction in force ?? - ss

The weeding out should have been done a long time ago. If you can't cut it, then get out of the field. I'm not attacking you, but let's face it for what it really truly is, a cesspool of newbies, oldies, and the quick hitters. This was bound to happen. In essence, you do realize we are only getting the crap work anyway so of course work is dwindling. As soon as we get it up and going and ready for our international labor partners, it goes there. Not shocked by any means.

It is really sad people are literally begging for work yet there are still team leads running numbers and layers of QA, so how are these errors getting through to DeliverHealth? Makes no sense other than another gaslighting way of saying "we don't have work because of you." Common theme in the life of an MT. What I make with this company is something I'd make selling Tupperware; nothing more, nothing less.

As for us all, may we find peace with it in some natural way or leave the industry altogether. Whatever it is, it's definitely toxic for sure.

All the companies are basically the same other than start-ups right now. If you can get in with a start-up, consider yourself very lucky and run with it if you must stay in this career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)