Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 45)

Paper checks - SM

Posted: Jan 20th, 2022 - 3:01 pm In Reply to: Still relying on snail mail to get paid - Homebound

If you don't mind sharing, what company is this? My company also pays us with paper checks via mail. It's the only downfall to my company. Nobody knows why they won't offer direct deposit. I don't know if it's just because they are super old school (the company has been around since the 1960s) or if there is some other reason behind it. It can be a bit of a pain at times, but I make very good money there and am left alone to do my job with absolutely no micromanagement or QA to deal with. I'd much rather be paid by mailed paper check than via PayPal like I see a lot of companies are doing these days. PayPal holds onto your money for sometimes weeks and charges insane fees. Direct deposit straight into your bank account should not be that difficult to set up. Even services like Zelle or Venmo would be perfectly good options since those are totally free and are instant transfers via your debit card straight into your checking account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)