Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

That is not the case here. - sleepymt

Posted: Jan 16th, 2022 - 1:47 am In Reply to: Often - Times

Brent Sexton was the owner. He decided to terminate the company. Three staff members were already getting another company together before he ended the company. From what I have been told and what I have found, they did not buy the company from him.

I talked with the accounting firm that handled One Voice/Brent Sexton. They no longer deal with him, the company, or the new company. She could not help me with money owed or a 1099. She could not tell me where to get help except that she was told to forward all inquiries to his phone number. He has not responded to my inquiries by phone or email.

From what I've been told and the little I've been able to find, none of this has anything to do with the new business, Clinical First Solutions. The new business has not been renamed or kept the original owner, etc.

Making assumptions based on past experience from elsewhere isn't helpful though I understand.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)