Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 54)

Both I work for start a 8 cpl - The page rate we do not use

Posted: Jan 12th, 2022 - 10:34 am In Reply to: Legal transcription pay rate?? - Old MT

Please notice I said START as I am sure you are going to have the Dislike Debbie's all over this post. How you perform determines where you go from there.

We take the aggregate of all lines typed based on 65 strokes per line with spaces. There is also one free space between each line of text. We get paid for the false starts or interrupted sentences, i.e., I...I, I want to tell you...

Hope this helps you. My caution to you is not to take guidance from anyone not doing this work. What they think it is and what it is are not the same.

Most of my recordings are very, very clear and I can breeze through them. Yes, you do get some stinky audio, but I simply mark it as such, and get paid for that comment, as well. It is then the responsibility of the in-house editor agency/law enforcement/insurance to figure it out. I do not get chastised, my rate is not decreased, nor do I have to go through any of the QA BS that MTSOs heap on MTs.

If I cannot state for 100% what I hear, they get a blank, and I have never, never had a problem. I also get paid for the blanks, i.e., _______ or inaudible indicators.

Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)