Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I took on another company. - I am still with Precision. - sm

Posted: Jan 10th, 2022 - 3:40 pm In Reply to: Low work - That is why I always work for 2 companies

I have worked at Precision for quite a while. I have seen the ups and downs and many, many changes. I stuck around because they are pretty decent to work for as far as flexibility. I currently have them as my second source of income because I can no longer rely on volume there.

I strongly suggest anyone working at Precision right now start looking because after losing that most recent very large volume Canadian account, they are floundering to put people on accounts. I highly doubt the workflow is going to get any better. It may even get worse. They have been losing more accounts as of late and also stated for quality they are at the bottom of the list, so that means other vendors are getting the accounts, not Precision.

Again, pros and cons. Unfortunately, the cons are outweighing the pros for Precision right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)