Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Abusive - Same here

Posted: Jan 6th, 2022 - 11:57 am In Reply to: Abusive Profession - --

When I worked in a hospital and had my own accounts, I NEVER had the problems I encountered these past few years since this job began to spiral downwards.

I don't care what I did, they always found something wrong and don't even get me started on the demographic things we had to do for FREE and yet were marked off with a critical error, if you screwed something up.

I got out. I now have a nice part time job that I enjoy and work hard at it have taxes taken out, paid double time for holidays if I work, flexibility in that I can fill in at times for extra hours, good coworkers, good management and I hope some day I can get the bad taste of being an MT out of my mouth for as long as I did.

There is a world out there and just put on your big girl panties and go out into it and find something, which with your experience would not be hard to do.

Working at home is a joke and if you must WAH, then find something other than this slave driving, low paying, abusive job!

Power on girl!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)