Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Fiesa - --

Posted: Jan 6th, 2022 - 10:47 am In Reply to: FIESA QUESTIONS - Jaggar

I cannot answer the first question because I was always told that DHealth just does random pulls of reports. It is the luck of the draw for that particular random audit on transcription ID's. When editing, it is best not to change anything other than a glaring error. They say grammar changes are okay in the specs, but most accounts are verbatim. Watch how the cursor bounces and see what the cursor is picking up in the original document. I have found after being told to go through a report and correct things before you even begin does not help the speech engine learn. If anything, it confuses the speech engine.

I do not think anything flags a report to get pulled. There are just random draws on IDs of MTs for all vendors (companies that have these accounts).

I like to try to make the correction when the cursor is actually on the error but my editing skills aren't the best to do that. Furthermore, I am trying to get through reports as quickly as possible so I can make some money.

I really don't care at this point what the vendor's QA changes because it is their ID is now on that report which makes them responsible for that error when their MT ID is pulled for an audit.

Hope this helps a little. I'm just an MT. I have never been QA ever anywhere because I honestly feel QA's are not needed and take money from my pocket. If there is any question, the client should answer those questions and they should also be reviewing reports. The reason I say this is because I have had so many times where the report comes back from the vendor's QA and it is wrong and changed and blanks not filled in, so what purpose do they serve?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)