Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To the Moderator - Please Read

Posted: Dec 24th, 2021 - 12:38 am In Reply to: Those are not posts from the moderator - Moderator

I understand that you don’t feel the need to police the political board as heavily as the other boards, but there is language being used there that really should not be permitted, and there are personal attacks. In one recent discussion regarding the Salvation Army, I was called a stupid bitch. I’m trying to avoid it as much as possible, but telling people not participate if they don’t like it solves nothing. You are rewarding bad behavior, and they are allowed to continue. Ni stopped reporting things because you don’t do anything about it, but an innocent discussion about gardening was removed from the gab board, I don’t understand the selective censorship. Can you please stop removing things from the gab board, so that people who are able to be civil to each other and want to chat have somewhere to go? Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)