Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

One main moderator who seems to have been here since the - beginning of time? SM

Posted: Dec 5th, 2021 - 2:37 pm In Reply to: That is the moderator stirring the pot. - sm

I find that quite hypocritical, since the monitor(s) chide everyone else for inflammatory posts and threaten to ban people (or do it) but then they themselves are the ones stirring trouble?

I thought it was only one apparently prior monitor who was a real d**k and had a bad attitude and called posters names in the chiding emails.

But he apparently couldnt take what he dished out, resigning his monitor position here, citing fear of not being hired or some such thing from possible employers recognizing his unique name. Something like that. I remember that post clearly and at the time thought that was really a two-faced thing to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)